- Faith Formation
- Prayer Ministry
- Prayer Shawls
- Pray for Me
- Liturgical Ministries
- Small Faith Communities
- Men’s Group
- Filipino Community
- Parish Events Ministry
- Knights of Columbus
- Hospitality Ministries
- Health Ministry
- Funeral Ministry
- Social Justice
- Stephen Ministry
- Community Outreach
- News / Updates
The Administrative Council is responsible for assisting the pastor in administering the fiscal policies of the parish.
- To advise the pastor in the finances and temporalities* of the parish.
- To develop and approve long and short term budget plans for the parish.
- To provide accountability in the management of the parish.
- To provide policies in the area of finances and temporalities.*
- To monitor monthly the income and expenses of the parish.
- The administrative council functions in an advisory capacity.
- Pastor and staff will listen to advice from council before making monetary decisions of significant impact.
- Pastor has the ultimate responsibility and can reject advice of the council.
- Council functions as a team. Members have no authority to rpresent the parish or the council individually.
- Commitment to parish – demonstrated by active participation in parish functions.
- Communication skills. Ability to articulate clearly, concisely and non-defensively, and to listen carefully and respectfully to others.
- Ability to work as a team, seeking the common good.
- Willingness to participate in the planning process.
Doug Whitney (Chairman)
Kenya Palmer (Business Manager)
Father Dave Gutmann
* Definition: “Temporality” = the worldly possessions of a church