- Faith Formation
- Prayer Ministry
- Prayer Shawls
- Pray for Me
- Liturgical Ministries
- Small Faith Communities
- Men’s Group
- Filipino Community
- Parish Events Ministry
- Knights of Columbus
- Hospitality Ministries
- Health Ministry
- Funeral Ministry
- Social Justice
- Stephen Ministry
- Community Outreach
- News / Updates
The Pastoral Council plays a role in assessing the needs of Holy Trinity Parish through the lens of pastoral development, enabling Holy Trinity and our ministries to help parishioners become better Disciples of Christ.
- To advise the pastor and the staff in the pastoral ministry of the parish.
- To develop long and short range priorities for the parish.
- To evaluate existing programs and assess their effectiveness.
- To provide for future needs of the parish.
- To assist in clear communications between parishioners and pastor
- The council functions in an advisory capacity.
- Pastor and staff will seek advice from pastoral council before making decisions that effect the overall pastoral activity of parish.
- Pastor can reject advice of council, but in doing so will state clearly his objections and rationale.
- Council functions as a team. Members have no authority to represent parish or council individually.
- Commitment to parish – demonstrated by active participation in parish functions.
- Communication skills. Ability to articulate clearly, concisely and non-defensively, and to listen carefully and respectfully to others.
- Prayer and reflection: our work together is fruitful only to the degree we constantly keep it in the bigger picture–that of God’s kingdom.
- Ability to work as a team, seeking the common good, willing to give and take as necessary and/or appropriate.
- Willingness to enter into the planning process–with all of its fluidity, frustration, and at times seeming futility!
Fred Schulz (Chairman)
Bruce Waldvogel (Vice Chairman)
Father Dave Gutmann
Deacon Bret Edmonson